Ethos and Expectations
At the Math School, we are committed to creating a vibrant, diverse and innovative professional learning community in which every person matters, and which promotes:
- highest standards of achievement;
- traditional values of courtesy, respect and self-discipline;
- leading edge practices in curriculum, teaching and learning;
- the provision of a challenging, enjoyable and tailored learning journey for all;
- an emphasis on participation, inclusion, enterprise, personal development and well-being;
- partnership with parents and the wider community.