Property and Lost Property
Below is the relevant section from our School Rules:
- Pupils are expected to treat personal, private and public property with care.
- Any damage, however it is caused, must be reported immediately to a member of staff.
- Valuable items should not normally be brought into school. This includes radios, i-pods/CD players, computer games and mobile phones. If in exceptional circumstances a valuable item needs to be brought in, it must be handed in to Reception / Office for safekeeping.
- Mobile phones should remain switched off and must not be used or visible around the school premises.
- The buying and selling of any articles by pupils on the premises is not allowed.
- Smoking materials and alcohol must not be brought to school.
Lost property should be handed into Reception.
Students can reclaim items of lost property from the Lost Property Store, opened by Prefects during lunchtime from 1.35pm onwards.